The M12 metric size A-Coding connectors, based on IEC 61076-2-101 standard, it is the most commonly used connector in the factory automation. M12 A-Coding connectors mainly designed for sensor and actuator devices. CABLEFORCE M12 A-Coding connectors are developed and designed for harsh industrial and climatic environments, e.g. High temperature range endurance, Hydrolysis resistant, Oil resistant, Corrosion resistant, UV-Resistant, Abrasion resistant, Bending and Drag Chain applicable. M12 A-Coding is a specified single keyway design, differentiate itself from B, C, D, X, S, T, K, L, Y-Coding.
● Cable plugs, field installable plugs, panel receptacles, T-connectors, Y-Splitters are available
● Cable length base on customer requesting
● Degree of protection IP67, IP68, IP69K
● 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 12, 17 poles are available
● Operating voltage 250V/ 60V/ 30V; Current range: 4A, 2A, 1.5A
● 360° EMI-Shielding is available
● Anti-vibration locking screw design